By Brittney Bergen
I want you to know that if you’re reading this, I see you.
I don’t mean in a creepy way – like I’m peering at you through your blinds (or your web cam).
I mean, I want you to imagine I’m there with you right now. I’m lovingly looking at you in the eye, and seeing through all the warn out masks you’ve been wearing into who you really are.
- You feel safe
- You feel accepted
- You feel a sense of relief because you know that you don’t need to hide anymore
Both you and I know that the person you are underneath is far more beautiful than any of the masks you’ve been wearing.
That’s the kind of thing I mean when I say, “I see you.”
I can see that you’re eager for growth – for your soul’s expansion. (You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t.)
I can see that you’re a giver. A lover. In fact, sometimes you give and love so much that you exhaust yourself in the process.
I want you to know, it’s all going to be okay.
Because you’re the kind of person who’s here. Because you stumbled on this blog, I can see that you’re ready to rise above the pain and suffering you’re feeling.
You’re meant for more than what you’re experiencing right now.
- You’re ready to live a life filled with more love, more joy, and more abundance
- You’re ready to forget toil and trouble and to achieve your goals with ease and effortlessness
- It’s time to stop fighting your way into a set of skin and muscles you can tolerate and to start loving yourself into your dream body
I see you. I see you, dear one. And your potential is so magnificent it’s going to make jaws drop when you let them see you, too. (Especially if you accidentally leave the blinds open while ecstatically dancing around your house – in your new, naked dream bod).
You are on the right path. (You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t.)
- Stay hungry for your growth
- Pay attention to that love you’re giving out so fully, and turn it inward
I see you.
I see your eagerness. I see your love. I see your light.
- I can’t wait to see the way you show up in the world when you toss those masks to the curb and step into your perfect, unique power
- I can’t wait to watch you achieve the goals you’ve been longing to reach (while adoring every aspect of the journey to get there)
- I long to see your smile when you’re living a life full of more love, more joy, and more abundance than you ever dared dream possible
I see you, dear one. Now, will you peel back your masks, open up the blinds shading your heart, and let the rest of the world see the beauty that’s underneath?