By Jaime Benko
You’ll love the fluffy texture of these muffins almost as much as you love how easy they are to make!
- 2 cups quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2/3 cup egg white
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp Truvia
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat you oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of the ingredients (except blueberries) to your blender and blend for at least 1 minute, until smooth.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Add paper liners to muffin tin and fill with batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until the middle of the muffins are no longer gooey.
- 12 muffins
Nutrition Information (per 2 muffins):
- 203 Calories
- 3.2 g Fat
- 30.6 g Carbohydrates (4.9 g Fibre, 8.7 g Sugar)
- 15.5 g Protein
Every 2nd and 4th Monday at idealisticisabel.com is #macromonday. Come back to learn another recipe from our badass blogging team!
Click here to get a copy of “Your Last Nutrition Program” – our eBook (including 20+ recipes and our 14-week nutrition program) – on sale until June 30. Get yours now to get lean for the summer!