By Jaime Benko
These are two of my favourite chicken spice blends! Great for bulk meal prep days!
- 3 chicken breasts (15-20 ounces)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 5 chicken breasts (25 ounces)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- dash nutmeg
Take your chicken game to the next level: Blackened Chicken (L), Tandoori Chicken (R)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your chicken breasts in half lengthwise, to get equally thick pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together all of your spices (keeping tandoori and blackened chicken spices separate).
- Add in your chicken, and toss to completely coat with the spice blend.
- Transfer your chicken to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until meat reaches 165 degrees F or 75 degrees C.
Check back every 2nd and 4th Monday for a new recipe! #macromonday