By Jaime Benko
A cozy fall/winter treat to help you get your fibre in.
- 1 1/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp truvia or other low calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the coconut and sunflower seeds) into a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until fully combined and smooth.
- Stir in the coconut and seeds.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto a parchment covered baking sheet. Don’t make the cookies too big, or they won’t cook evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Yield: 12 cookies
Nutrition Information (2 cookies per serving):
- 118 calories
- 4.4 g Fat
- 16.7 g Carbohydrates (4.4 g Fibre, 1 g sugar)
- 3.8 g protein
If you’re reading this the day it’s published, it’s you’re last day to get our nutrition eBook on sale for Cyber Monday!
If you liked this recipe, there are dozens more in your included recipe index and eBook! You’ll also learn:
- How to set and track your own macros
- How to choose good pre and post workout snacks
- Exactly how much veggies and fibre you should be eating
- And more!
Click here to get it for 20 bucks off, now!