By Jaime Benko
- 22 grams sugar free jell-o mix
- 9 tbsp water (1/2 cup + 1 tbsp)
- 1 cup 1% cottage cheese
- Use silicon cups or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Heat water in the microwave or a kettle until boiling (about 2 minutes). Stir the Jell-o mix into the boiling water until it’s dissolved.
- Add the cottage cheese to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the Jell-o to the cottage cheese and mix them together. If there’s still cottage cheese lumps blend the mixture again until it’s smooth.
- Fill each cup with about ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Chill the Cottage Cheese Jell-o Bites for at least an hour until they’re set.
Yield: 6 Jell-o Bites, 2 per serving
- Have fun and mix and match different flavours and colours of Jell-o!
- Try making them in mini cupcake liners for more of a bite-sized treat.
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- 73 Calories
- 3.2 g Total Fat
- 1.9 g Carbohydrates (0 g Fibre, <1 g Sugar)
- 8.9 g Protein.