by Jaime Benko
Coming at ya just in time for New Year’s Eve!
Whip up this quick dip recipe and take it with you to your next party!
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp truvia (or other low calorie sweetener)
- 2-3 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup strawberries or other fruit
- 1 cup kiwi or other fruit
- Add cottage cheese, coconut, water and truvia to a mini blender and blend for 30 seconds or until well mixed.
- Toss in the protein powder and blend again. This will leave the quick dip thick. You can thin it out by adding a tsp of water until desired consistency is reached.
- Pair with your favourite fruit and enjoy!
Yields: 2 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving) :
- 128 calories
- 7.1 g total fat
- 7.5 g carbohydrates
- 1.8 g fiber
- 2.8 g sugar
- 11.9 g protein.
Nutritional Information (per serving, including fruit):
- 185 calories
- 7.7 g total fat
- 20.7 g carbohydrates
- 7.3 g fiber
- 9.2 g sugar
- 13.1 g protein