By Brittney Bergen
Do you have an actifry that sits in your cupboard, barely used?
Do you only bust it out for sweet potato fries, or fries?
Time to dust that baby off to level up your veggie game!
(You could also make these by baking in the oven and stirring every 5 minutes or so.)
- 1 organic red pepper
- 2 organic zucchini
- 1 container organic cremini mushrooms
- 1 ½ tbsp balsalmic vinegar (I used a jalapeno lime flavoured balsalmic)
- ½ tbsp olive oil (I used an Italian herb and garlic olive oil)
- Wash all of your veggies.
- Chop zucchini, and place in Actifry.
- Add in oil and balsalmic and turn on the Actifry. Cook the zucchini for 7-10 minutes while you chop the mushrooms and red peppers. (The zucchini will take slightly longer to cook.)
- Add in the pepper and mushrooms.
- Cook for another 7-10 minutes, or until the zuchinni is soft and the mushrooms and peppers are slightly crispy.
Makes 4 normal people side servings, or 2 Brittney-sized servings (I like my veggies).
Nutrition Information Per Brittney-Sized Serving (2 servings):
- 95 Calories
- 4 g Fat
- 13 g Carbs (3 g Fibre)
- 4 g Protein
Nutrition Information Per Regular Sized Serving (4 servings):
- 48 Calories
- 2 g Fat
- 6 g Carbs (1.5 g Fibre)
- 2 g Protein