By Jaime Benko
If you’re a lover of chocolate then these protein packed muffins are for you!
- 1/2 cup (45 gr) chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp egg white
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Combine all the dry ingredients into a medium bowl
3. Add in the apple sauce and egg white. Stir until everything is combined.
4. Divide into 4 silicone muffin cups or lined muffin pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
Do not overcook, at 15 minutes the muffins should be quite soft in the middle. Let them sit for 2 minutes then remove from the pan to cool.
*Optional: If you prefer more sweetness, add in 1/2-1 tsp zero calorie sugar like Truvia
Nutrition (per serving):
- 55 calories
- <1 g total fat
- 4.7 g carbohydrates
- 1.1 g fiber
- 3.2 g sugar
- 9.3 g protein