By Jessica Grant
Crumbled cauliflower makes a fantastic side dish for dinner and is a great alternative for rice or pasta. This dish will allow you to get in a TON of veggie volume while keeping prep simple and easy.
- 1 bag of crumbled cauliflower
- 1 – 1.5 cups of mushrooms
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 large ziplock bag
- This recipe works great in an actifry! If you don’t have access to one then preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms
- Add your cauliflower, mushrooms or veg of choice to the ziplock bag along with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss veggies until coated with oil.
- Spread out on baking sheet and roast in oven for 20 – 25 mins, stirring once or twice so it browns.
- Once nicely roasted, top with lemon juice and fresh parsley!
If using an actifry: throw in all veggies, oil, salt and pepper and roast for 15 mins.
- 252 calories
- 25.4 g carbs
- 14.5 g fat
- 13.8 g protein
- 11.6 g fibre