Does this sound like you?
- “I just don’t get along with other girls”
- “I’d rather have guy friends”
- “Girls just don’t get me.”
I used to say those things myself. Now I’m experiencing something new, and I want to take you with me! I believe we’re meant to get along as a gaggle of co-creative goddesses.
I was fearful of other women because I was afraid of being judged, gossiped about and criticized. I stacked up my walls, kept myself inside and only allowed pieces of me to shine through. Have you felt the same?
That is the story I have been holding onto. The story that society has written out for me – for us. The story I choose to no longer tell myself. Will you join me in adopting this new belief?
Throughout the years, I’ve had many amazing wonderful friends come in and out of my life and I know every single one of them was there when I needed them. I am grateful to each one for being my teacher and guiding me into becoming the woman I am today. The friendships that were lost were meant to fall away for me to create space for the amazing women in my life today. (That’s how it works, you know. If something (anything) in life doesn’t feel right or just isn’t working for us, we need to let it go to create the space for what we deeply desire.)
It is something magical when you feel safe enough to fully let down your walls, speak from the heart and be unapologetically you. And that’s what I’m experiencing now. And that’s what I want to invite you to experience along with me.
When you have that group of women who embrace you, support you and love you unconditionally, you have found your TRIBE.
Take away the gossip, judgement and criticism. There is no need for that in your space.
Lori Harder shares in her book “A Tribe Called Bliss”:
“We are here to expand into the extraordinary beings we are intended to be. We are not meant to move through this life alone but to find a tribe of loving and supportive sisters who come together and share our stories, extract our unique message, and use our voices.”
How amazing is that?! Can you imagine how good that would feel?
If you find yourself stuck, feeling alone or that you are unable to connect to the women in your life, I encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone and make the push for change.
- Let go of gossip and complaining. Be the example for your friends and stop judgement in tracks. Open to deeper conversation by asking bigger questions about goals, dreams, heck – even the nature of life!
- Search for new experiences. Sign up for different classes or go on a retreat that allow you to meet new people and connect on different levels. We even have our Idealistic Isabel Mastermind coming up this weekend!
- Spend time in introspection. Going inward and doing the deeper work with yourself will raise you to another energy plane and help you get clear on what matters the most to you.
- Say YES! I challenge you to say yes to new opportunities that come your way. For one week, show up and go for coffee with a friend, try out that yoga class, take time off work to hit the beach.
Be unafraid to search for more – take the risks and reap the benefits. Choose to vibe high and those who are on the same path as you will follow.
I went on a retreat two weeks ago with six other women who all showed up in their full expression. Arriving as ourselves with our own unique stories. Each one of us on our own journey of self discovery. There was no comparison, cattiness or gossip. As we sat on the beach together, sharing our stories and letting go of the things that no longer serve us I felt the power of TRIBE.
And that’s what I want for you too, siSTAR.
Are you ready to find your tribe? Good news – we’re waiting for you to join us this weekend. Use the code JESSICA10 for 10% off your registration for THIS SATURDAY’S Saskatoon Mastermind. We can’t wait to connect with you there.